Model: Eclipse TS100-F Trinocular Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
Last safety test: 12.2017
The Nikon Eclipse TS100-F inverse microscope is a microscope which has a robust, vibration-resistant body. The stand enables long (190 mm maximum height) working distances and high numerical apertures, which makes the Eclipse TS100-F particularly suitable for working with cell cultures and life science imaging. This trinocular model with an integrated photo tube accommodates image documentation. LM digital adapters enable users to combine this microscope with almost all DSLR cameras, mirrorless system cameras and C-mount cameras.
The optical system of the Eclipse TS100-F features Nikon?s acclaimed CFI-60 lenses. Combined with the eco LED fly-eye lens that provides uniform brightness across the entire 22 mm field of view, sharp, brilliantly clear, high-resolution images can be obtained, while achieving longer working distances and higher numerical apertures. The quintuple nosepiece for 5 objectives is handy and rotates easily.
It is upgraded for fluorescence applications due to EPI-fluorescence module being configured with epi-fl attachment. Epi-fluorescence method is ideal for identifying fluorescent tagged substances within a cell, green fluorescent protein (GFP), and a myriad of other clinical and research applications. Epi-fluorescence observation utilizing UV-range light is also possible.
Phase contrast observations are possible as well. This TS100-F is configured with a phase contrast set: ELWD condenser and phase slider.
- transmitted light
- incident light
- phase contrast
This microscope is intended mainly for use in:
- microscopic observation
- the micromanipulation of living cells
- tissue using diascopic (transmitted)
- episcopic (reflected) illumination
It is ideal for applications such as:
- tissue culture
- plaque measurement
- blood typing
The microscope is designed for the main purposes of experimentation and observation, in hospitals or other laboratories, of such cells and tissue within the fields of:
- cellular and molecular biology
Used in combination with Nikon Narishige manipulators this microscope can be used for a range of micromanipulation techniques necessary for:
- developmental and genetic engineering
- Nikon Eclipse TS100-F Trinocular Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- Nikon Optical System: CFI60 infinity system, parfocal distance 60 mm
- Nikon 2x Eyepieces C-W 10X A/22
- Nikon Revolving Nosepiece: Quintuple nosepiece, backward-facing type
CFI Achromat ADL10X (N.A. 0.25, W.D. 5.2) Ph1
CFI Achromat LWD ADL20X (N.A. 0.40, W.D. 3.1) Ph1
CFI Achromat ADL4X (N.A. 0.10, W.D. 30 MRP00042)
- Nikon ELWD condenser (N.A. 0.3 (O.D. 75 mm))
- Nikon illumination light source: lamp rating: pre-centered 6 V - 30 W halogen lamp (Philips 5761)
- Nikon plain stage and auxiliary Stages (paired set)
- Nikon C-SHG Mercury Illuminator 50W (Starter)
- Nikon C-SHG Mercury Illuminator 50W (Lamphouse)
- Nikon TI-FM Epi-fluorescence Attachment (main body)
- Nikon Epi-fl Filter Blocks (DM400; EX340-380(DAPI) and DM505; EX465-495(FITC))
- Nikon TI-FM Epi-fluorescence Attachment (cassette holder) (DAPI DM 400 EX 340-380 BA 435-485; FITC DM 505 EX 465-495 BA 515-555)
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The whole system is in very good cosmetic as well as operating, working condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready for you to use.