Model: Thermoconstanter TH-2 / RTD-33
The Novasina thermoconstanter is an electric hygrometer, hymidity meter for aw measurements in the approximate range of microbial growth (0.50±0.97). It provides a convenient and reliable means of making aw measurements.
- a very high level of precision
- stability of the calibration curve in the aw range studied (0.50±0.97)
- adequate equilibration times
- a reasonably short time for measurement of aw in various materials (from 10 to 30 minutes according to aw level)
- a built-in temperature-controlled device for aw measurements in the temperature range 0°C±50°C
- Ranges: 0-100%; 0-50°C
- Electrical: 220V 6A 50Hz
- Output: 0...1V
- Novasina Thermoconstanter TH-2 / RTD-33
The thermoconstanter is in perfect cosmetic as well as technical condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.