Model: Sedex 85LT Low-Temperature Evaporative LightScattering Detector
SEDEX Model 85LT Low-Temperature Evaporative LightScattering Detector for conventional HPLC, U-HPLC and SFC allows for the detection of essentially all compounds: detection is based on a universal property of all analytes and does not require the presence of a chromophoric group, electroactive group, etc. SEDEX Model 85LT combines excellent sensitivity, reliability, and accuracy for your analyses, thanks to unrivalled SEDERE low-temperature technology. This detector presents a number of outstanding innovations providing the best optical and electronic benefits at a reasonable price. SEDEX Model 85LT can be connected to any HPLC or SFC equipment, and you can control the detector locally or via a PC for a fully integrated system thanks to our range of SEDEX drivers. A remote shut down mode is also provided to minimize cost and enhance system lifetime. Full SOP protocols are provided for GLP compliance and validation procedures.
The outstanding combination of multimodal columns with a unique detection mode such as LT-ELSD can provide simple, direct and simultaneous analyses of active pharmaceutical ingredients of different chemical structures and their respective counterions.
Polar, non-polar, neutral, acidic, basic API and their counterions
Features and Benefits:
- Low-temperature evaporation of the mobile phase: optimizes sensitivity of thermally labile and semi-volatile compounds.
- Enhanced sensitivity using digital signal treatment: an innovative signal processing algorithm minimizes noise and optimizes sensitivity.
- Minimized band broadening thanks to an innovative cell design and a wide choice of nebulizers. Six nebulizers are available to optimize your applications. Four nebulizers cover the flow rate range from 5µL/min to 5mL/min, additionally there is one nebulizer optimized for U-HPLC and another one specifically for SFC. All these nebulizers can be easily changed to meet the requirement of the application. In addition, all parts of SEDEX Model 85LT are designed to provide the lowest dispersion, so that the observed peak widths are similar to those obtained with the most advanced UV/Vis detectors.
- Complete Remote Control: gas, heater, photomultiplier and light source can be automatically switched off at the end of a series of analyses.
- Detection: Photomultiplier (PMT)
- Light Source: Blue LED; Elapsed Time Counter
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 100°C
- Nebulizer: HPLC, Low Flow, Micro, CC, U-HPLC, SFC
- Eluent Flow Rate: 5µL/min to 5mL/min
- Typical Sensitivity: 1ng
- Analog Output: 0 - 1 Volt
- Gain Settings: 1 to 12 - Factor 2 (2048)
- Filter: Moving Average (0 - 0.5 - 1 - 2 -...- 10)
- Data Rate: 100Hz
- Selection & Display: Liquid Crystal Display and Keypad
- Events: Contact Closure, TTL for Ready, Autozero
- Power-down Methods: Shut-off: Gas, Light Source, Heating and/or PMT; Cleaning Mode
- Computer Interface: RS-232
- Power: 230 VAC 1.7 A 50/60 Hz
- Fuses: T3.15 AL / 250 V
- Gas: Inert Gas
- Pressure: 4,5 bar max.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 250 x 480 x 550 mm
- Sedere Sedex 85LT Low-Temperature Evaporative LightScattering Detector
The Sedere Sedex 85LT Low-Temperature Evaporative LightScattering Detector is in perfect condition - technical, working and cosmetic. It is fully functional being 100% functional tested and ready to use.