Model: 2996 Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector
S/N: L07296 069M
The Waters 2996 PDA Detector can be used for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, including diagnostic indicators and therapeutically monitored compounds. The 2996 Detector is an ultraviolet/visible light (UV/Vis) spectrophotometer with 512 photodiodes.
- Optical resolution: 1.2 nm per diode
- Wavelength Range: 190 to 800 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±1 nm
- Spectral Resolution: 1.2 nm
- Flow Cell (Standard): Pathlength 10mm
- Electrical requirements and power supply: 100-240 V 50/60 Hz F 4A / 250V
- Waters 2996 Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The Waters 2996 PDA Detector is in very good cosmetic as well as operating and technical condition. It is fully fundtional being 100% functional tested. It is ready for you to use.