Model: 4-15 Centrifuge + Swing-out Rotor 11150
Last serviced: 03.2017
Sigma 4-15 Centrifuge is a laboratory centrifuge, aircooled, for the universal use in laboratories. A microcontroller provides for preselection of gravitational field, speed, rotor, and time. Extremely smooth running even at maximum speed.
- Single-knob control with LCD-display.
- Maintenance-free brushless drive motor with exact speed preselection and display.
- Speed range 100 to 13500 rpm, accuracy 1 rpm.
- 20 acceleration and deceleration curves and 10 program memory locations are available.
- Magnetic rotor identification prevents overspeeding rotors.
- Product according to national and international safety regulations (IEC 1010).
- Available with free programming of the centrifugation paramaters and 50 program memory locations as well.
- Available for use with laboratory robot.
- Available for use with cover opens via a linear drive
- 30 x Microlitre 0.2-2ml
- 72 x Blood tube 4-7mm (13mm)
- 72 x Blood tube 7-10ml (16mm)
- 24 x Conical 15ml
- 12 x Conical 50ml
- 12 x 96 well microplate
- Max. Speed: 13500 rpm
- Max. Capacity: 2000 ml
- Kinetic Energy: 50486 Nm
- Total Powerconsumption: 1200 W
- Electrical Supply: 230 V 50 Hz
- Input Fuse: 10 AT
Swing-out rotor (P/N: 11150):
- 5100 rpm
- max 4x2000 g
4x Universal Buckets with thread for bottles 500 ml (P/N: 13350) 639 g; 4x Caps (P/N: 17135)
- 4x 12 monovetten 15 ml (P/N: 17357)
- 4x 4xFalcon 50 ml (P/N: 17377)
4x Buckets for microliter-plates (P/N: 13220)
- Sigma 4-15 Centrifuge + Swing-out Rotor 11150
!!! Please NOTE: The accessoires - adapters/buckets/plate carriers - are not included in this offer. Please contact us for an offer !!!
The item is in excellent cosmetic as well as technical condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.