Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific / Revco
Model: 5819 / ULT1790-10-D/V/W
Thermo Scientific Revco Ultima PLUS -86°C Chest Freezers feature improved compressor technology, user-friendly control panels and standard RS-232 and 4-20mA outputs.
The two-stage refrigeration system has a compressor which allows for quiet and reliable performance.
The control panel allows for user-defined alarms and setpoints and features audible and visual alarms.
Standard RS-232 and 4-20mA outputs allow for easy connections of many freestanding and independent monitoring devices.
- Capacities suited to storage and lab space needs: 3, 12.7, 17 and 20 cu. ft.
- Standard RS232 and 4-20mA outputs allow for easy connection of independent monitoring devices
- State-of-the-art control with intuitive settings controls temperature, alarm setpoints, audible/visual alarm and 12-character message system
- Optional CO2 and LN2 safety back-up systems provide additional product protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure
- Standard stainless-steel, corrosion-resistant interior
Compatible with: 398184; 398185; 398186; 398187; 398188; 398191; 398192; 398193; 398196; 398197; 398198; 398199; 398203; 398204; 398205; 398206; 398207; 398208;
398209; 398211; 398212; 398213; 398214; 398215; 398216; 398217; 398218; 398219; 398220; 398221; 398222
Capacity: 481.4 Liters
Interior Dimensions: 711 x 1494 x 470 mm
Exterior Dimensions: 1029 x 2225 x 732 mm
Temperature Range: -50 C to -86 C
Temperature Control: Microprocessor
No. & Type of Door(s): Single Solid
Cabinet: Heavy-gauge steel with high-impact powder paint finish
Chamber: Stainless Steel
Mains: 240 V/60 Hz
Box Weight: 372.4 Kg
The chest freezer does not come with freezer racks.
- Thermo Scientific/Revco ULT1790-10-D/V/W -86°C Chest Freezer
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail
The chest freezer is in good cosmetic condition and 100% functional tested.
|Hersteller:||Thermo Fisher Scientific|