Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific Dionex
Model: Dionex UltiMate 3000 VWD-3100 Variable Wavelength Detector
P/N (VWD-3100 Variable Wavelength Detector): 5074.0005
P/N (Analytical flow cell for VWD-3x00(RS) 316. Stainless Steel. 11 µL 10 mm): 6074.0250
P/N (Viper Capillary Fitting, ID x L 0.18 x 350 mm, SST): 6040.2385
S/N (VWD-3100 Variable Wavelength Detector): 8018239
For sensitive, accurate, and reliable UV-vis detection, the Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 VWD-3100 Variable Wavelength Detector offers excellent noise and drift performance to ensure high sensitivity. The increased sensitivity of variable wavelength detectors make them an excellent choice for applications involving trace analytes. Their wide dynamic range also makes them especially suited for pharmaceutical applications involving multiple compounds at very different concentrations. The UltiMate 3000 Single Channel Variable Wavelength Detector VWD-3100 is ideal for routine methods such as quality control applications employing isocratic separations.
- Low noise (typically < ±2.5 µAU) and drift (< 0.1 mAU/h) ensure high sensitivity.
- Linear range of up to 2.5 AU allows for the analysis of a wide range of analyte concentrations.
- Easily adapts for applications from nanopreparative through to semi-preparative HPLC.
- Data collection rates of up to 200Hz ensure detection of even the sharpest peaks.
- Predictive performance technology continually monitors system performance to warn of impending errors, such as lamp failure.
- Spectrum scanning functionality enables analyte characterization.
- Automated Start-Up Functions: Wavelength Verification
- Detection Mode: Variable Wavelength
- Detector Type: Variable Wavelength
- Data Collection Rate: 100 Hz
- Analog Outputs: Up to 2 channels
- Conductivity Wetted Parts: PEEK, quartz glass, stainless steel
- Display: Front Panel
- Drift: <1 x 10-44 AU/hr
- Temperature Control
- Noise: < ±3.5 µAU
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±1.0 nm
- Wavelength Range: 190 to 900 nm
- Lamp: Deuterium lamp, tungsten lamp
- Filter: Fast switching second-order
- Linearity: <5%RSD
- Optical Bandwidth: 6 nm
- pH Wetted Parts: PEEK, quartz glass, stainless steel
- Safety Features: Power-up diagnostics of optics, cooling fans, motors, and electronics leak sensor
- Voltage: 85 to 260 V
- Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 VWD-3100 Variable Wavelength Detector
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The Variable Wavelength Detector is in excellent cosmetic condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be used.