Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific Heraeus
Model: Pico 17 Microcentrifuge Ventilated 24 x 1.5/2.0mL Rotor with ClickSeal Biocontainment Lid
The compact footprint of the Pico 17 microcentrifuge is ideal for micro-volume separation needs and routine laboratory work up to 17,000 x g.
- Performance up to 17,000 x g with fast acceleration and deceleration
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotor.
- Rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.
- Max. Rotational Speed: 13300 rpm
- Kin. Energy: 1,9 kNm
- Mains: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1,4 A, 180 W
- Thermo Scientific Heraeus Pico 17 Microcentrifuge Ventilated 24 x 1.5/2.0mL Rotor w/ ClickSeal Biocontainment Lid
This microcentrifuge is in excellent cosmetic and operating condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be applied for your micro-volume separation needs and routine laboratory work.