Model: Axioskop 50 Upright Trinocular Fluorescence and Darkfield Research Routine Microscope w/ Condenser
Zeiss Axioscope 50 is an upright trinocular fluorescence and darkfield microscope with light path selector having an adaptable all-round stand for your routine and research applications. The latest developments of this initiative reflect the growing importance of fluorescence as a routine method. With outstanding quality, innovative solutions and its ability to be configured it meets requirements down to the smallest detail.
- Zeiss Axioskop 50 Base
- Zeiss Trinocular Phototube equipped with Pl1 0x/18 Widefield Eyepieces (P/N: 440432 / 440431)
- Zeiss Sextuple Nosepiece / 6-Place-Nosepiece equipped with the following objectives:
- Zeiss EPIPLAN 10x/0.25na EPIPLAN Objective (P/N: )
- Zeiss Plan-NEOFLUAR 20x/0.50 Objective (P/N: )
- Zeiss Plan-NEOFLUAR 40x/0.75 Objective (P/N: )
- Zeiss Plan-NEOFLUAR 100x/1.30 Oil Objective (P/N: )
- Zeiss Fluorescence Filterslider with Filtercubes (P/N: 446321)
- Zeiss HAL 100 Halogen Illumination 12V 50W
- Zeiss HBO 50 illuminator with collector with transmitted light source (P/N: 447217)
- Zeiss Brightfield Condenser 0.9 Z with aperture iris and swing-in front lens (P/N: 445230)
- Zeiss Transmitted-light filter slider with BG38 Filter and lightpass
- Power Cord
The microscope is in very good cosmetic as well as working condition.