Model: P 580A LPG Low Pressure Gradient Quat Quaternary HPLC Pump + Degasser
S/N: 9949 428
The Dionex P580 Pump is a high precision pump for the HPLC analysis. The patented isokinetic pre-compression allows a precise and zero-pulsation flow. With flow rates ranging from 1µl/min to 10lµl/min and operating pressures up to 50.0 MPa (500 bar), the P580 is suitable for both regular and micro HPLC.
- Low-pressure gradient: quaternary
- High-pressure gradient: binary
- Flow gradient can be combined with solvent gradient
- Standard mixing chamber volume: 0.2 ml
- Power requirements: 100V/230V ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Dionex P 580A LPG Low Pressure Gradient Quat Quaternary HPLC Pump + Degasser
- Instruction Manual
The whole item is in very good working as well as technical and cosmetic condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.