Manufacturer: NEW Brunswick Scientific
Model: CO2/LN2 Controller Back-Up Unit Module
CO2/LN2 controller features selectable setpoint dial. LED lights indicate when system is activated or valve open.
Using the CO2 back-up system you can safely protect your samples due to the following features:
- Maintain temperature between -55°C and -70°C with Liquid CO2, or down to -85°C With the continuously fed LN2 system, subject to environmental conditions
- Coolant addition is pulsed to avoid excessive consumption - The CO2 is pulsed to ensure a uniform distribution of the cooling effect and avoid excessive consumption of coolant.
- Built-in safety device prevents pulsing while the door is open
- Loss of power is no problem with New Brunswick back-up systems, which are designed to maintain the contents of your freezer at a preset temperature.
- Volts: 100-240 V 1.5 A
- Phase/Freq.: Single 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 37cm (D) x 20cm (W) x 9cm (H)
- Weight: 5.6 Kg
- NEW Brunswick Scientific CO2/LN2 Controller Back-Up Unit Module
The Module is in excellent cosmetic condition, 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.