Manufacturer: Perkin Elmer
Model: Near Infrared Reflectance Accessory NIRA Module Option Modul for Spectrum One
The Near Infrared Reflectance Accessory (NIRA) is designed for diffuse reflectance measurements of light-scattering solids, liquids, and powders using the PerkinElmer Spectrum One NTS, Spectrum 100N, or Spectrum 400N FT-NIR spectrometers.
The NIRA is an intelligent sampling system designed for reflectance measurements of solids and transflectance measurements of liquids. The technique is non-destructive and particularly useful for undiluted powders and granular materials.
The accessory can be used for a wide variety of sample types in various containers and includes self-referencing for increased reproducibility and ease of use.
It is the ideal accessory for analyzing many sample types including:
- granular solids
- blister packs
- samples in glass vials
- viscous liquids
Features and Benefits:
- For a wide variety of sample types in various containers
- Integrated, zero alignment, zero set-up design. Once locked into the sample compartment the accessory becomes an integral part of the system and is ready to use
- Self-referencing (interleaved) functionality increases reproducibility and ease of use
- Horizontal sample platform for convenient sample positioning
- Wide collection angle and large spot size the most representative sampling
- Integrated, high performance stabilized InGaAs detector system standard
- Range of optional accessories available for inhomogeneous solids or liquids samples
- Removed and replaced in seconds via quick-release lever with automatic parameter setup
- Model Compatible With: Spectrum One
- Product Group: NIR Accessory
- Technology Type: Diffuse Reflectance
- Perkin Elmer Near Infrared Reflectance Accessory NIRA Module Option Modul for Spectrum One
The item is in very good cosmetic condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.