Model: PM 9211 linear HF Probe
The linear HF probe PM 9211 is suitable for measuring HF voltages from 2 mV to 2 V in a frequency range from 100 kHz to 1 GHz in combination with the digital multimeters PM 2421 and PM 2527. For HF voltages from 2 V to 200 V, the supplied capacitive attenuator with an adjustable transfer ratio of 100: 1 can be used. A 50 O-piece and a 50 O terminating resistance are also supplied. The probe PM 9211 in combination with its accessories (adjustable earth pin and Dage adaptor) is suitable for measurements up to a frequency of 100 MHz. For measurements beyond this frequency, the 50 O T-piece should be used.
- Voltage range: 2 mV a.c. - 2 V a.c.
- Response: peak-to-peak rectification calibrated on the RMS value of a sinewave a.c. voltage
- Accuracy: ± 3 % at 100 kHz (23°C) (275 mVrms)
- Influence of the frequency: = 3 dB at 10 kHz and 1 GHz
- Maximum input voltage: 30 Vrms superimposed on 200 V d.c.
- Philips PM 9211 linear HF Probe
- Instruction manual
The item is in excellent like new cosmetic condition, fully functional and ready for you to use.