Manufacturer: Stuart Bibby
Model: SRT6D 6 Tube Digital Roller Mixer
P/N: SRT6D; SRT6ROLL
Stuart roller mixer is a benchtop model robustly constructed and designed for easy cleaning, having detachable plastic rollers. The unit provides high levels of flexibility as it can be used in incubators up to 60°C and humidity up to 80%, or in cold rooms down to 4 °C.
This roller mixer provides a gentle, but highly efficient rocking and rolling action. With 6 rollers. The 6 roller design has a small space saving footprint. The unit comes with digitally controlled speeds between 5 and 60 rpm (includes programmable timer).
Suitable to mix:
- blood samples
- viscous substances
- liquid-solid suspensions where minimum aeration is required
- Six rollers
- Timer: from 1 second to 9 hours
- Fixed or variable speed of 5 to 60 rpm
- Digital control
- Rock&Roll: Rocking and rolling action for complete mixing
- Designed for continuous quiet operation
- Can be used in cold rooms or in incubators
- Detachable roller tubes: The roller tubes on Stuart roller mixers conveniently detach to accommodate larger vessels and therefore allow the user to mix a wide variety of differently sized tubes and bottles. Stuart roller mixers provide the highest levels of versatility as any of the roller tubes can be removed meaning the user can choose the arrangement depending on their needs.
- Number of rollers: 6
- Speed: 5 to 60 rpm
- Amplitude: 16 mm
- Maximum load: 3 kg
- Controls: Digital
- Roller Size (length x diameter): 340 x 30 mm
- Electrical Supply: 230V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 50 W
- Fuses: 3.15A
- Overall dimensions (w x d x h): 565 x 240 x 110 mm
- Stuart Bibby SRT6D 6 Tube Digital Roller Mixer
- Instruction Manual
The Roller Mixer is in like new condition and comes with its original packaging. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.