Model: 7A18A Dual Trace Amplifier
The 7A18A Dual Trace Amplifier is a plug-in unit designed for use with Tektronix 7000-Series Oscilloscopes. It is a dual-channel, medium-bandwidth amplifier. Internal gain and compensation circuits are automatically switched to correspond to the setting of the VOLTS/DIV switch. Channel 2 can be inverted for differential measurements. The 7A18A can be operated in any plug-in compartment of the 7000-Series Oscilloscopes.
- Constant bandwidth for all deflection factors
- 5 operating modes (Ch1, Ch2, ALT, CHOP, ADD)
- Trigger source selectivity
- Color-keyed control grouping
- Bandwidth: DC to 75MHz
- Trace Identify Function
- Polarity of Channel 2 is selectable
- Deflection Factor: 5 mV/div to 5 V/div
- Input R and C: 1 Mohm within 2%; approx. 20 pF
- Dimensions (WHD): 67 x 125 x 365 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Tektronix 7A18A Dual Trace Amplifier
The Amplifier is in used but good cosmetic condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.