Manufacturer: Thermo Heraeus Kendro
Model: Multifuge 3 L-R Refrigerated Centrifuge + TTH-750 Swinging Bucket Rotor incl. Buckets
P/N (Multifuge): 75004370
S/N (Multifuge): 40338694
P/N (TTH-750 Rotor): 75006445
This refrigerated Multifuge offers precise temperature control to meet the demands of high speed, low temperature protocols. The Multifuge 3?s maintenance-free, brushless induction drive offers state of the art technology and power, spinning more tubes, at higher RCF?s, more rapidly than competitive instruments. Add the capability to process three litres of sample in a single run and you?ve got pure processing power ? right at your fingertips! This general purpose centrifuge is sought after for many applications. Whether your interest is in biotechnology or pharmaceutical research, microbiology, clinical testing, environment or industry, the Multifuge 3 meets your needs. All this performance doesn?t require a lot of space ? the Multifuge 3 features an extremely low working height of 31.6 cm. The benefit is easier loading and unloading of samples and checking your sample results.
- Designed with you in mind:
Every user has unique requirements, individualized tasks and a different work focus. Designed for practical use, tailor-made for all requirements, whether you need a tabletop or trolley solution, refrigerated or air-cooled, the Multifuge 3 offers you the choice. Thanks to the modular instrument design, the Multifuge 3 is perfectly adaptable to all needs regardless of location, use or type of application.
- Safety for you and your sample:
Of course the Multifuge 3 also fulfills all requirements for safety, which are important for samples, users and environment.
- Economically sensible:
The combination of shortest processing times available in a general purpose centrifuge and high capacity; the Multifuge 3 saves you valuable work time. Achieve centrifugation times which are three times faster than in conventional general purpose centrifuges.
- Everything in sight:
At a glance: the ergonomically designed operating panel is optimally angled so that displays can be read easily, even at a distance.
- Quite gentle:
The Soft-Touch Lid Lock ensures safe operation with an easy-open/close mechanism. The lid can be opened and closed effortlessly with just one hand.
- Drive: brushless induction drive
- Speed range: 300 ? 15,000 rpm
- Max. RCF: 21,890 g
- Max. capacity: 4 x 750 ml or 4 x 4 microplates
- Accel./decel. profiles: 9/9 (3 S /3 S-R), brake on/off
- Run time: 0 ? 9 h 59 min, hold
- Temperatur range: -9 to +40 °C (3 L-R /3 S-R), CFC-free refrigerant
- Functions: RCF-preselection, Quick-run, automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection
- Imbalance recognition: electronic, speed and rotor dependent
- Design: galvanised steel chassis with armoured chamber
- Safety: Lid lock and lid interlock (two automatic lid locks)
- Kin. Energy: 54,8 kNm
- Electrical requirements: 230V 50/60Hz 10,6A
- Power consumption: 1900 W
- Test standards: Designed and tested in accordance with EN 61 010-1, EN 61 010-2-020, EN 50 081-1, EN 50 082-1
- Dimensions (H x W x D):362 x 733 x 666 mm; working height: 316 mm
- max. 4600 rpm
- max. load 800 g
- Autoclavable 121 °C
- Thermo Heraeus Kendro Multifuge 3 L-R Refrigerated Centrifuge + TTH-750 Swinging Bucket Rotor incl. Buckets
The Multifuge is in used (please see therefore pictures) but in good operating, technical and cosmetic condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be used.