Manufacturer: Wika Sigma-Aldrich / Merck
Model: Corrosive lecture-bottle gas regulator 1-15 psig delivery pressure, CGA Inlet size 180 SS
Corrosive lecture-bottle gas regulator is used for high-purity applications. It can be also used with "T"-purge valves when regulating corrosive gases to minimize gas hydrolysis and corrosion of equipment.
Features and Specifications:
- CGA inlet connection, needle valve outlet with ¼ in. NPTM connection
- Measuring range: 1-15 psig delivery pressure
- CGA Inlet size: 180
- Max. inlet pressure: 0-4000 psig
- Temp. range: -40 to 140°F
- 316 Stainless Steel body 1 ½ in. gauge face, PTFE seals and inner friction sleeves
- NPTF bonnet-vent (1/8 in.) connection for piping regulator to fume hood in case of diaphragm failure
- Wika Sigma-Aldrich / Merck Corrosive lecture-bottle gas regulator 1-15 psig delivery pressure, CGA Inlet size 180 SS
The regulator is in perfect like new cosmetic condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be used.