Manufacturer: Bertin Technologies
Model: Minilys Personal High Power Tissue Homogenizer
Especially designed for low throughput laboratory workflows, the Minilys personal tissue homogenizer homogenizes three samples simultaneously in 0.5mL or 2mL tubes and one sample in 7 ml tubes. The Minilys is the only personal homogenizer based on a 8-figure 3D-motion (multi-directional) movement of the tubes. The same high level of energy given to the beads inside each tube ensures equal homogenization efficiency for all processed samples. Thanks to this complex movement, the Minilys can disrupt any type of sample (even the hardest) in seconds with perfect reproducibility while limiting heat generation. The system used to secure the tubes is manual and very easy to use compared to a screw-in system that can be awkward. Minilys is a compact and flexible tissue homogenizer to meet particular sample preparation needs for all laboratories working with biological samples. Especially designed to offer optimal grinding, lysing and homogenizing efficiency, Minilys is capable of handling 3 x 2mL/0.5mL tubes or 1 x 7mL tube to process any type of samples. Its manual but not screw-in locking system makes Minilys an easy-pick-up laboratory instrument. Affordable, Minilys offers the best personal homogenization solution. Minilys homogenizer is ideal for daily lab workflow. Associated with the appropriate lysing kit, Minilys can even grind difficult samples like grains or hairs. Small and compact, Minilys tissue homogenizer requires minimal bench space in your laboratory.
- Protein extraction from mouse soft tissues, Immunotherapix, Paris, France, Pharmaceutical sciences (code: 03712-810-DU048)
- RNA extraction from Arabidopsis with Minilys, Institute of Plant Molecular Biology ? CNRS, Univ. of Strasbourg, France, Agronomy (code: 03712-810-DU049)
- Mycoviral double-stranded RNA extraction from plant leaf with Minilys, Tokyo University of Agricultural and Technology, Institute of Agriculture, division of Bio-regulation and Bio-interaction, Japan, Agronomy (code: 03712-810-DU051)
- Drug extraction from whole iris-ciliary body pork, PharmOptima, Portage MI, USA, Pharmaceutical sciences (code: 03712-810-DU056)
- RNA Extraction from Mouse Tissues using the Minilys, Cystic Fibrosis and Pulmonary Research Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA, Biomedical & Health sciences (code: 03712-810-DU078)
- Register for the Application Center and access more than 1000 scientific references.
Minilys offers the possibility to process either 3 x 0.5, 1.5 or 2mL tubes at once or 1 x 7mL tube.
- Easy handling:
With only two parameters to choose from (speed and time) the Minilys is operational immediately. The non screw-in system to block the tubes makes the Minilys easy-to-use.
Minilys is the only small homogenizer based on 3D motion that reaches 5 000rpm. This speed allows users to grind even hard samples like skin or hair.
- Capacity: from 1 to 3 x 2mL, 0.5mL or 1.5mL tubes 1 x 7mL tube
- Speed range: 3000, 4000 & 5000 rpm
- Locking system: Manual (no screw-in system)
- Cycles time: from 5s to 240s
- Noise: less than 70 dB
- Norms: CE and FCC part 15 certified
- Power requirement: 100 ? 230 VAC / 50-60 Hz / Power 1 kVA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 180 x 290 x 380mm
- Bertin Technologies Minilys Personal High Power Tissue Homogenizer
Bertin Technologies Minilys High Power Tissue Homogenizer is in very condition - technical, operating and cosmetic. It operates as intended being 100% functional tested. The Homogenizer is ready for you to use.