Model: G750 Polytector II Ex II 2G EEx ib D IIC T5/T4 Portable Multi-gas Monitor Including Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
The G750 is a complete portable and versatile multi-gas monitor that offers up to 6 gas detection ranges (1-to-6 detection ranges including IR), having powerful datalogging and smart sensor technology. Available sensor combinations may include the detection of 02, CO, H2S, SO2, NO2, CL2, HCN, NO, combustibles (% volume, % LEL) and CO2. Built-in pump allows user-selection of sample-draw or diffusion sampling. The user can select diffusion or internal pump sampling, make this unit unequaled in the market.
Configured for your application:
- The sensors in the G750 may be configured to best match your industry?s needs.
- The S3 (smart sensor system) allows flexibility for the user to interchange sensors in the field.
- To alert the user to increasing hazards, the unit has up to three user adjustable alarm points.
- The G750 datalogging option provides storage capacity for more than 30 days of continuous operation.
- Downloading is easily done through the PC serial port that includes user name, location, and a detailed report of exposure levels and alarms.
- The user name and location can be edited with ease for your needs.
Maintenance and security:
- Maintenance will never be missed with a user-determined inspection overdue alarm. Fresh air auto zeroing and AutoCal® calibration make routine maintenance effortless with no potentiometers to adjust.
- To prevent unauthorized changes to alarm values, a code must be used to enter advanced maintenance menus to make adjustment.
Carbon dioxide (IR) (CO2)
Carbon monoxide (CO)
Combustible gases (CH4)
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
Nitrogen monoxide (NO)
Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
- Detection range:
CH4: 0-100% LEL or 0-100% volume
Cl2: 0-10 ppm
CO: O-500 or 1,000 ppm
CO2: 0-5%, 25%, 70% volume or 0-10,000 ppm
H2S: 0-50 or 100 ppm
HCN: 0-100 ppm
NO: 0-100 ppm
NO2: 0-50 ppm
O2: 0-25% volume
SO2: 0-20 ppm
- Detection principles (sensors):
CH4: Catalytic combustion or thermal conductivity
O2 and toxics: Electochemical
IR: Infra-red dual beam
- Detection method: Built-in sampling pump and diffusion
- Display: Graphic alpha-numeric display
Visual: large red LED
Audible: buzzer, 80 dB
- Operational time: 7 to 14 hours (depending on sensors, alarms and sampling time)
- Power source: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Temperature range: -10 to +50°C
- Humidity range: 0 (20) to 98% r.h. non-condensing
- Pressure range: 800 to 1,300 mbar
- Casing: Carbon fiber reinforced polyamide
- Weight: 750 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 199x90x60 mm
- GfG G750 Polytector II Ex II 2G EEx ib D IIC T5/T4 Portable Multi-gas Monitor Including Carbon Dioxide (CO2) with following Sensors installed:
for CO 0-500 ppm: Model EC2 MK 344-1
for O2 0-25 Vol %: Model EC1 MK 383-1
for 0-100 % VEG: Model EX MK 201-1
- OPTION Datalogger (REC)
- 3 m elongation hose with filter
- Telescopic probe - 20 cm to max. 1,40 m adjustable length
- Charger for internal battery
- Leather carrying holster
- Instruction Manual (in German)
- Instruction Manual (in English) as PDF
The unit with accessories is in used, but excellent condition (out of German GOV service) and 100 % functional tested.
The 3 included sensors must be regarded as CONSUMABLES with limited lifetime; so we give our 100 % - FUNCTION GUARANTY for the instrument, not for the sensors.
The Buyer is responsable for the application, which may be only made with previous CALIBRATION and SECURITY CHECK by Manufacturer and according to the Legislation and Rules specific to Country of application.