Manufacturer: Stuart Bibby
Model: SB162-3 3 Place Hotplate Heated Magnetic Stirrer
S/N: SB162-3/ 010114
Stuart hotplate stirrer is a 3 Place Hotplate Heated Magnetic Stirrer. Space saving and economical unit with 3 independent heating/stirring positions, easily accommodates 3 × 2 L beakers. Economical general purpose stirrer's hotplate designed with safety as well as performance in mind. The cast aluminum body is shaped for stability and helps deflect spills away from the controls and the user. It is a perfect choice of robust aluminium stirrer. The hot warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C even when the hotplate is turned off and connected to the mains. Independent safety circuit prevents overheating in the event of control failure and internal electronic components are protected against corrosion.
- Flashing Hot warning light
- Spillproof design
- Independent safety circuit to protect against overheating
- Microprocessor control for accurate temperature setting
- Powerful magnets and motor give stirring speed up to 1,500 rpm and volumes up to 15 L
- CE compliant
- Parameter: 325 °C temperature
- Heated area size: 160 × 160 mm
- Power: 230 V, 50 Hz, 2200 W
- Overall (W × D × H): 190 × 300 × 110 mm
- Stuart Bibby SB162-3 3 Place Hotplate Heated Magnetic Stirrer
The stirrer has some obvious signs of usage but it is fully functional. It has been extensively tested (please see therefore the pictures) and is ready for your application.